Duck Duck Gooze

Duck Duck Gooze is one of the best light beers that my cousin has recommended to me. Usually, I hate those beers that my cousin is telling me to taste, but this one; I truly LIKE it, and hey I read beer reviews regarding this and it seems a lot true!  This beer made from California, United States is simply epic and all beer lovers out there must try!


The appearance of this best light beer was okay. From a 750ml corked and caged bottle this brew pours a clear golden yellow color with a pillow of white fizzy head sitting atop. The bubbles are fairly large and the cap is supported by a constant stream of rising carbonation. This is quite an attractive looking offering that displays no haze and spotty lacework clings to the glass.

The smell of this best light beer is funky suggesting notes of Brett that are introduced in a pleasing way that breaks up a readily apparent indication of fruity lemon zest. The smell of this brew was an exciting surprise of lemon verse the funk I was expecting. There is seemingly no indication of alcohol to be found in this smell. It is well rounded and super enjoyable before I have even taken a sip. Every beer reviews commend its smell.

The taste of this best light beer is quite acidic blended with notes of Brett that impart a lightly cheese-like flavor coupled with an overall funkiness. It is both tart and acidic that gives an accent to the light lemon flavor that is included. The Brett is enjoyable, not too subtle that you have to search for it and not overpowering at all. The lemony aspect seemingly clings inside the mouth with nearly an oily lasting power of resins. At times this brew seems to pick up a contrasting sweetness that is revealed as I concentrate more on the lemony flavor. The blend here of flavors is enjoyable and seemingly different with every sip, awesome array of tartness, acidity and funk before the first indications of the bitey alcohol reveals itself once the brew is warm. This is the reason why I agree to my cousin for the first time. It deserves to be called one of the best light beers!

This is a medium to light bodied brew with a moderate to high level of carbonation. Very easy drinking and enjoyable with it's tangy acidity and drying quality on the tongue. The alcohol is well integrated into this brew, it just works. Each sip has a big salivation factor to it which urged me to drink more almost carelessly without thinking about the characteristics it was offering. The only thing I can fault this beer for is its lack of availability. I wish I could drink this on a regular basis. All beer reviews regarding this beer (those positive ones) are so true! This beer is recommended for office parties and other family gatherings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Us On Facebook