Modus Hoperandi


Modus Hoperandi is definitely one of the best native beer and one of the best light beer I had ever tasted. I found out about this beer from several beer reviews from magazines and internet. I am curious for it so I decided to buy one, to prove as well if it’s really one of the best light beer ever.
I am confused by the graphics on the can of this beer made from India. It’s quite artistic and I guess the graphics is truly persuasive. Upon cracking and pouring from this artistic can, it seemed a bit flat, but a quick sip to the lip disconfirmed my assumption. This one is just a sleeper and will prove you wrong. I guess its “illusion factor” puts it to its place as one of the best light beer, which I’m beginning to believe.
It pours cloudy amber with a previously stated tame head. The retention around the edge however was very good and truly enticing. I agree with other fellowmen who got posted their beer review about this one, that as you open it, some “illusions” are very present.

Upon approaching my nose to this beer, I was assured it was going to be a hop bomb, excellent indeed, a plus factor to consider it as one of India’s best light beer. In the can it almost smelled like “7-Up”, another “illusion factor” of it. Poured into a SA perfect pint, it spews with floral and pine notes. Grapefruit and earth don't stagger too far behind, another plus factor for me. Its aroma was a top favorite among other beer reviews, which I agree as well.
The flavor is exactly what Ska implies; a Christmas tree hung with fresh grapefruit. Right when it touches the tongue, the citrus flavors explode with sharp lemon and lime flavors. The aggressive white grapefruit tones linger long through the finish, another wow factor for me.
The medium body is laced with sharp carbonation. The sharpness dies abruptly, leaving the aggressive bitterness to take the helm through the finish. This beer only needs to be sipped, because that's all it takes to get smacked by the flavor. I appreciate that, for it makes me feel like I'm not drinking it as fast even though I am. And for that I consider it myself as one of the best light beer ever!
This beer really grabs your taste buds by the pigtails and throws them in the back of it's mobbed up hot rod and hits the gas. If your looking for an aggressively citrus and pine IPA that throws balance to the birds, look no further but Modus Hoperandi! For me, this beer is recommended for people who are having fun such as small family gathering or some little talk on your backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Us On Facebook